When I come to your home or business for a design consultation these are the things we will do:
- brainstorm design solutions
- chat about design preferences
- discuss projects involved, budget and expectations
- measure spaces
- take ‘before’ photos
one and a half hour in-home consultation – $150
After the consultation, I will draft a Client Agreement (for you to sign) outlining the scope of the project and offer an estimate on the overall design services cost.
design services are available on an hourly basis at $125/hr
Design services are available for whatever phase you are experiencing in your home. You might have just recently moved in and don’t know where to start in making it feel like your own. You may need help visualizing where your own furniture should go, or you may want help redesigning a room or two. Perhaps you have been living in your home for years and want an update or fresh start. We can start the process with an in-home consultation and continue working together on an hourly basis. I can assist a little or a lot- it’s up to you.
- space planning
- color/paint consultation
- materials/finishes selection
- custom furniture design
- furniture selection
- lighting selection
- rug selection
- accessories selection
- window treatment selection
- art/decorations curation and/or selection
- project management
If you live a bit too far away for me to see you, design services are available virtually. Send me a few photos of your space and I can provide you with design guidance. Online design guidance is offered in 1/2 hour increments at $125/hr. We can communicate via phone, email and/or Skype.
What is staging? Decorating homes to sell quickly for top dollar.
Why does home staging work? Homebuyers buy on emotion. Based on the fact that the home feels good, buyers are able to connect with the space. Many homebuyers do not have enough imagination to look past disorganized, crowded rooms. Staging removes distraction. Staging creates an environment that home buyers can see themselves moving into right away. The home that is staged has an advantage over homes not staged. The ideal look has been achieved.
- general walk-through of entire home, inside and out (get a sense of rooms, furniture and accessories)
- walk back through each room and discuss recommended changes in detail
- provide Room-by-Room Checklist (making notes as we walk through each room) of tasks needed to complete
- prioritize the list of tasks
- rearranging (furniture, accessories and art)
- adding (new furniture, accessories and art)
- de-cluttering (packing, disposal, donations, storage)
- cleaning and organizing
- minor renovations and repairs
- shopping for accessories needed to complete each room
- two hour in-home consultation – $200 – providing a complete list of tasks to carry out
Additional staging services (completing tasks on after consultation) are available on an hourly basis of $75/hour.